There’s a new patch for Bloodborne is being released today. Yes everyone, this is the eagerly awaited patch that addresses the loading time and per the patch notes, the loading has been shortened by 5-15 seconds. There are also several bug fixes, so I hope they fix the ones that end up dropping you into a never endless pit that requires you to restart your game.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Main points of UPDATE 1.03
- Reduced loading times (approx 5-15 seconds;. May Vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug That left Certain Lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug That Resulted in bosses Becoming Immobilized
- Fixed bug That left Players unable to Advance NPC events During multi-Play
- When the PS4 IS put into Rest Mode During Online Play, the Game Will Now Return to the main title screen upon resuming Play. This Will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend / Resume.
- Other Various bug fixes
Thank the Gaming GOD that we won’t have to wait as long after dying to get back into the game and that the summoning issue has been addressed.
Source: Bloodborne website