The sequel to indie hit Legend of Grimrock, Legend of Grimrock 2, is up for for pre-order right now over at http://www.grimrock.net. Slated to be released for OC on October 15th for PC and MAC, Grimrock 2 takes gamers to the island of Nex where four prisoners have shipwrecked upon. Filled with ruins, underground dungeons and mines, the prisoners must overcome their rather unfortunately situation if they are to survive.
- Explore the diverse wilderness and the dungeons, tombs and tunnels of the Isle of Nex.
- More than 20 hours of pure blooded dungeon crawling gameplay with grid-based movement and thousands of squares filled with hidden switches, pressure plates, secret doors, riddles, deadly traps and more.
- Cast spells with runes, craft potions and bombs, fight murderous monsters with a large variety of melee-, ranged and thrown weapons, as well as firearms.
- Create a party of four characters and customize them with 7 character classes, 5 races, and numerous skills and traits. Collect experience to hone their skills and discover improved equipment and magical artefacts.
- 42 different kind of monsters including 30 new foes unique to the Isle of Nex.
- Play custom adventures created by others or make your own with Dungeon Editor!
- More depth, variety and open ended exploration than in Legend of Grimrock 1. Enhanced AI, spell casting, puzzle mechanics and skill systems.
For more info on the Legend of Grimrock 2 or to pre-order, head over to http://www.grimrock.net.