First off that is a mouthful! Well kiddies now that we know the release date of Blizzard’s Warlords of Draenor we can all run out and spend our hard earned cash (or a friends or family members) on the copy. But hold on there for second! You know aside from the standard and digital editions, there will also be a Collectors Edition. If you’re new to this, Blizzard ALWAYS has a Collectors Edition of their game and this being the next chapter of the World of Warcraft series, this is no exception.
I’ll tell you up front that the Collectors Edition is going to set you back $89.99 compared to the $49.99 of the Standard or $69.99 for the Digital Edition, but boy oh boy it’s worth it!
What’s that you say? You don’t believe me? You want proof? Well proof is what you’ll get.
So what’s in the Collectors Edition?
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor — Get the full version of Warlords of Draenor on DVD-ROM.
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray Two-Disc Set — Meet the development team behind the creation of Draenor and its savage warlords. This two-disc set includes over an hour of creators’ commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector’s Edition Soundtrack — Immerse yourself in the sounds of war with the complete Warlords of Draenor orchestral soundtrack on CD.
- The Art of Warlords of Draenor — Witness the visual evolution of the expansion in this beautifully bound tome of exclusive Warlord of Draenor art. Through 160 pages of concept pieces, finished illustrations, and CG images, you’ll delve into the art team’s vision for a Draenor under siege by the apocalyptic threat of the Iron Horde.
- Blackhand Mouse Pad — Arm yourself with a special-edition mouse pad emblazoned with the deadly warlord Blackhand.
- World of Warcraft Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet — Descend from the skies on the back of a black-winged Dread Raven mount, a mortal progeny of Anzu. Then devour your prey in your next pet battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
- StarCraft II Portraits — Summon the strength of two deadly Iron Horde war chiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you take on the Dominion with these two StarCraft II portraits.
- Diablo III Warsong Pennant — Don this battle-worn pennant and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary.
- Hearthstone Card Back — Your adventures in Draenor will be the talk of the tavern after outfitting your champion’s deck with this custom card back forged in the fires of Blackrock.
- Instant level 90 for new or existing characters – Got a lowbie and want to get to level 90 in a hurry or been thinking about changing your main?
Is your interest peeked now? I’ve figured as much and now that you know, make sure to head on over to either Amazon.com or Gamestop.com to secure your copy. Besides, between me and you I’m a sucker for a good art book and this one will not disappoint for what I’m hearing.
The World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor launches on November 13th, 2014.