Hey everyone this is Matthew “GetSelious” Paul back again with another episode of the BookShelf Podcast. This episode we wrap up what Intimacy means. We picked up two great books and potential lawsuits along the way so pick up a chair and fancy an BookShelf Ent. Potato Chips and enjoy. We also want to apologize for the lack of updates lately. We at BookShelf Podcast will have more content regularly soon. Also don’t use our Viagra to cure syphilis you’re better of finding a real doctor with ObamaCare.
Be sure to also follow us on:
- Intimacy in various cultures.
- Osamu Tezuka saga life of writing. (pre and post Phoenix)
- What is Osamu Tezuka “Star System”
- Mongolian Culture
- Also where is the movie Bro?!
- Updates on our Youtube page.
- Next confirmed topic for the next podcast.
Matthew “GetSelious” Paul’s Book
- A Bride’s Story by Kaoru Mori
Gabriel “ZSlash” Lemaine’s book
- Apollo’s Song by Osamu Tezuka.