Bethesda has finally come clean and announced the minimum / recommended specs in order for you to run Skyrim on your PC and honestly they don’t look so bad. Of course this is for the PC, you console guys & gals are already covered.
Minimum PC Specs:
- Operating System: Win XP/7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- CPU: Dual Core 2GB
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video Card: DirectX9c video card w/ 512MB RAM
Recommended PC Specs:
- Operating System: Win XP/7
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher
No where near the requirements of say Battlefield 3 and if you upgraded in the past year or so then you should be good to go for “11-11-11”.