2K Sports has released the patch notes for WWE 2K17’s 1.02 Patch for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and it addresses several issues with gameplay, as well as the WWE Community Creations save bug, and enabling compatibility for the Legend Showcase DLC pack coming next month.
It’s a laundry list patch, as this patch is an extensive one. However, some of the major patches include:
- Fixed an issue where downloading WWE Community Creations content with over 14 custom logos could cause save data issues
- Adjusted Alternate Submission AI for Hard and Legend Difficulty so that COM Superstars behave more human-like. COM Superstars now have a higher chance of a delayed response time to button input changes and also input the wrong button press with greater frequency
- Fixed several moves where Superstars would sell the wrong injured body part after an opponent performed the move
- Improved the stability of the online experience
- Addressed an issue with missing info on the Player Info screen
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the host selected a COM slot in the lobby after the completion of a multi-man Private match
- MyCareer-specific Superstars (e.g. Barron Blade, Jayden Jet, etc.) and MyCareer Invasion Superstars now have unique personality traits
- COM Superstars now use promo-specific abilities (Brawl, Taunt, Stare Down) during promos
- Fixed an issue with the ring announcer not announcing MyCareer-specific Superstars’ names correctly, and more.