We Like Indie Games, Do You, Sony? – SonyCentric #70
Hosts: Yhani Jones, Veronica Ciotti, Clinton Bowman
Jim Ryan and Shawn Layden have been running their mouths about the lack of indie titles at the E3 Conference, and the SonyCentric team isn’t happy. We talk about this and more on this week’s episode of SonyCentric.
- Game Critics Awards for E3
- Ubisoft founding family raises stake to ward off Vivendi’
- Rocket League creator says console cross play is a necessity to survive
- What will console generations be like in the future?
- Developer shoutout – Naughty Dog
- Indie gaming’s place in the Sony ecosystem
Help support The Outerhaven over at our Patreon! We could use the help as we head out to various events across the nation.
Subscribe to us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theouterhaven
Subscribe to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOuterHaven
Subscribe to us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/theouterhavennet