We’re back, yes we’re late, but we’re fashionably late. Episode 11 of the Xperience Podcast is here, so let’s get to it. There’s been some subtle Xbox gaming news from the past week and we’re here to talk about it. Like we do every week around these digital parts.
So, let’s get to them, shall we?
- Microsoft is reading their Sea of Thieves technical alpha for release.
- Phil Spencer claims more first-party games and a new IP is coming to Xbox.
- Beam staff confirms that Beam will not be accessible on PlayStation 4.
- Keith is still pissed off about Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Is the Killer Instinct community dying? Or is it possible for Microsoft to get them to rise up again?
Thanks for listening to the Xperience podcast! Don’t forget to check out our other great podcasts, which are listed below.