“F*ck you GameStop. You make us salty. Your customer service is annoying, and we’re tired of your bullshit!”
Sounds like a rallying cry, doesn’t it? On last week’s episode of The Outerhaven Podcast, the Outerhaven’s Tricycle of Doom touch on Keith’s misadventures at GameStop during his son’s birthday, and the bullshit he went through just to get Lil’ Keith’s favorite game, Minecraft.
Host: Clinton Bowman (@navigatorbowman), Keith Mitchell (@keithdmitchell), Josh Piedra (@theanimepulse)
- When Customer Service goes wrong
- BLU and Motorola team with Amazon to provide low-cost Android phones
- Overwatch Competitive Play live on Xbox One and Battle.net
- Monopoly meets Final Fantasy VII
- Wreck-It Ralph 2 slated for 2018 release
As always, send your questions in to mailbag AT theouterhaven DOT net to get them answered on the show. Keep it classy folks!