Hey hey hey, what do you know. It’s a new day, the sun is shining, them birds be chirping and … wait, what the heck is going on? Oh, that’s right. It’s time for yet another The Outerhaven Podcast. So drop what you’re doing and let’s get this on! Cue my damned music!
*Originally recorded on 3.18.2106
- The new Marvel X-Men Apocalypse and Luke Cage trailers dropped today. Our reactions to both.
- Speaking our trailers, Warcraft had a new trailer drop as well, but why aren’t we all excited about it?
- Microsoft apologies about sexist party. But was it sexist and should they have apologized?
- Pokken Tournament handles rage quitters better than a certain recently released fighting title.
- Marty O’Donnell speaks out against Bungie for the first time, but did we really learn about about the rift?
- Hulk Hogan just cost Gawker 115 million dollars! What’s gonna happen to Gawker now?
- Why we think the rumored PlayStation 4.5 is a bad idea.
- Final Thoughts
As always, send your questions in to mailbag AT theouterhaven DOT net to get them answered on the show. Keep it classy folks!