Welcome back to the latest episode of The Outerhaven Podcast. And while the posting is a tad late, for which I blame on the Street Fighter V and The Division beta’s, all of which took place this weekend. As always, you now the deal, so sit back and enjoy. Also, a huge shout out to our boy Holland, who recently appeared in the newest TV commercial for Street Fighter V. That’s the guy who’s jumping out of his seat in slow-mo, at the 40 second mark
Host: Clinton Bowman
Guests: Carlos Abdu, Holland Culbreath, Keith Mitchell
*Previously recorded on 1.29.2016*
* Street Fighter V’s final beta that recently took place on January 29th – 31st 2016 (Over now).
* Street Fighter V adapts a ranking system similar to League of Legends. Our Street Fighter resident, Holland Culbret, breaks it down.
* The double standard that exists in Street Fighter V and the upcoming modes and DLC.
* Fans are upset regarding the recent EVO 2016 game line-u; No Ultra Street Fighter V, two Smash titles, Pokken Tournament and still no home version for Tekken 7. Oh and Nina Williams reveal!
* Some how we end up taking about Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh card games.
* Holland pimps Jetsetradio.live! If you love Jet Set Radio / Jet Set Radio Future music, then you need to check this station out.
The outro theme is from DJ J-Ball Originals “The Best of Nobody’s Video Game Music Club Music” – Track 14 Alex and Ken (from Street Fighter III- 3rd Strike). You can find this and more over at the DJ J-Ball Bandcampe page.
As always, send your questions in to mailbag AT theouterhaven DOT net to get them answered on the show. Keep it classy folks!
You can also check out our other The Outerhaven content at your favorite social media networks:
Subscribe to us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theouterhaven
Subscribe to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOuterHaven
Subscribe to us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/theouterhavennet
Subscribe to us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/theouterhavennet