Man, we just got into 2016 and we’re on our second podcast already? Geez, but the show’s gotta go on, right? So welcome to The Outerhaven Podcast, episode 93! We’ve seen a lot of stuff happen this past week, especially since it was the week of CES 2016; The Oculus Rift finally started selling, we saw some really nice tech at CES 2016, Funimation is making waves and much more.
So, you know the drill… sit back or get moving, but The Outerhaven Podcast is ready for your listening pleasure!
- Our 2015 GOTY titles
- The Oculus Rift has finally launched and it costs $599?
- Nintendo has launched it’s plans to revamp Nintendo World in New York. Wonder what’ next?
- Funimation has set its plans in motion to start its own streaming network, removes titles from Crunchyroll
- Razer announces a very fancy web cam that’s focused on gamers, 1080p with green screen abilities. I’m sold!
- What the heck, Sony? Whyt are you trying to trademark “Let’s Play”?
- Final Thoughts
As always, send your questions in to mailbag AT theouterhaven DOT net to get them answered on the show. Keep it classy folks!
You can also check out our other The Outerhaven content at your favorite social media networks:
Subscribe to us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theouterhaven
Subscribe to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOuterHaven
Subscribe to us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/theouterhavennet
Subscribe to us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/theouterhavennet