Even if you aren’t a professional gamer, Mad Catz has your back covered. Introducing the Mad Catz Major League Gaming – Arcade FightStick, available for both the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360
Now you’re probably saying that it looks like the existing Mad Catz Tournament Edition FightStick, well that’s like due to the fact it is the same stick. Modeled after the Tournament Edition Round 2 stick, it appears to be the same exact stick expect with MLG graphics.
“Created to appeal to the serious fighting game enthusiast, nothing brings the arcade experience closer to home than the Major League Gaming Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition. Approved by MLG and embellished with exclusive MLG artwork, the Tournament Edition FightStick uses arcade-quality components from legendary Japanese arcade manufacturer, Sanwa Denshi. Featuring a Japanese-style ball-handled joystick and 30mm action buttons placed to match the Vewlix arcade cabinet configuration, arcade gamers will feel right at home.
Screw-on rubber feet for solid-surface play and unobtrusive placement of the Start and Back buttons exemplify the detailed touches that went into the FightStick’s design and creation. With a useful locking mechanism to prevent accidental pauses or activation of Turbo settings during tournament play, the Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition represents the best possible choice for competitive gamers.”
The Fightstick includes the following features:
- Authentic Japanese-style Sanwa Denshi™ joystick & buttons
- 8-button layout with additional multi-speed Turbo functionality
- Premium-quality components with genuine arcade layout
- Controller lock/unlock switch prevents accidental button presses
- 13ft (4m) USB cable with internal cable storage
- Connects to console via lag-free USB
- Storage compartment for efficient cable management
- 3-way switch enables joystick to function as left or right analog stick or D-Pad
- Officially licensed by Major League Gaming
You can order you very own today by heading over to the Gameshark Store.