There’s one more Dragon Ball FighterZ patch heading our way. This one will be released on March 16 and will address certain gameplay issues, as well as adding new features.
It’s like Bandai Namco said. They’ll keep releasing patches for Dragon Ball FighterZ, until all the issues with the game are addressed.
Thankfully, this update address several issues I have with the game. Most notably is the offline lobbies now being accessible via the title screen. As well as being able to have three matches in both ranked and causal world match bouts. Basically a first to three. Then there’s the improved match-making and server stability update – seriously, the game really needed this.
For the full patch notes, check them out below:
- REPLAY CHANNEL: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “GAMEPLAY” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased
- WORLD MATCH: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match
- RING MATCHES: Improved match-making and server stability
- SSGSS GOKU: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attacks
- CAPTAIN GINYU: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- NAPPA: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist
- ALL CHARACTERS: Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
- HIT/SSGSS GOKU/SSGSS VEGETA: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones
- Z-UNION: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
- GAME LOBBY: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance
- OFFLINE LOBBY: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen
Dragon Ball FighterZ is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam).