On this episode of the Cine-Analyst, we take a look at the one and only Deadpool, the man who breaks more fourth walls than a demolition specialist. This hand-for-hire turned into reluctant superhero is on a mission to save his girlfriend…the one he abandoned because of some deep rooted issues. What’s the deal with this mercy with a mouth being weirdly silent on what’s wrong? Find out on this episode of the Cine-Analyst.
On this episode, we talk about the following:
- You can call Deadpool many things, and insecure is absolutely one of them.
- How to let people in (without actually letting them in).
- What’s getting under Deadpool’s skin.
- How everything would have been fine if Wilson had just let Vanessa take care of him.
- Pop culture references can’t fill the void in your soul.
Tune in every Friday as I breakdown fictional characters and talk about what’s going on inside that brain of theirs. Are your favorite heroes crazy or just misunderstood? Find out on this season of The Cine-Analyst!