This week, the SonyCentric team talks about PlayStation’s stake as the king of this generation, the disappointing cancellation of Silent Hills 2 years ago and Call of Duty: WWII’s return to the historical.
- This week in PS History: Silent Hills cancellation was 2 years ago
- Bluepoint is working on another remake “to please the masses”
- Rumour mill: Bully 2 in development after RDR2?
- Sony outselling Microsoft because of games?
- COD WWII and shooter’s trend of switching between historic and futuristic warfare
We are also on iTunes if you prefer taking your audio on the road (or if you don’t have YouTube Red.)
Help support The Outerhaven over at our Patreon! We could use the help as we head out to various events across the nation.
Subscribe to us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theouterhaven
Subscribe to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOuterHaven
Subscribe to us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/theouterhavennet