Getting ready PC fighting game fans and I know there’s a more than a few of you out there. ArcSystemWOrks has just announced that their follow-up title, Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator, is coming to Steam on December 14, 2016. The title will be priced at $49.99 and will include 10% off the original price during the week. In addition, will be a more expensive called the “One Dawn Bundle” that will include all of the DLC characters (Dizzy, Raven, and Kum Haehyun) for $64.99. No word on how much each character will cost individually.
A special bonus soundtrack will also be available with the game and will include the GUILTY GEAR Sound Live 2014 Archives + which consists of 11 tracks plus 3 vocal tracks new in Revelator as well as Dizzy’s Maine Theme song “One Dawn”.
Sadly, there will be no cross-platform play with the PlayStation 3 or 4 versions. The lobby function will also be absent at launch but will be added via a patch at a later date.
The page is already live on Steam, you can head on over there from here.
Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- Key Features:
- Choose between Stylish and Technical modes depending on your skill level allowing beginners and pros alike to unleash lethal combos at the push of a button.
- 2D style animation coupled with next gen cell shading techniques obliterate the boundaries between gameplay and anime!
- Intense brawls, polished graphics and massive amounts of content ensure the fight is never over.
- 6 deadly new characters enter the fray; Johnny, Jack-O’, Jam Kuraoberi and console exclusive DLC; Kum Haehyun, Raven and Dizzy.
- Digital music album as a bonus to first-month buyers!
Those who purchase the game between 12/14/2016 – 1/14/2017 will receive the digital music album “GUILTY GEAR Sound Live Archives+” as a free bonus.
*Please check the Steam store page for other bonus details.
The page is already live on Steam, you can head on over there from here. More fighting games on the PC is always a good thing, even if the title is two years late. Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator was originally released for the PlayStation 3/4 during December 2014.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit or 64bit）
CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz or higherMemory: 2 GB RAM or more
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770 or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 12 GB available space or more
Sound Card: Direct Sound